If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Eugene's Lab or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Eugene Lynch, a sole trader, whose address is 35 Tannery House, 6 Deal Street, London E1 5AG.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Should an issue or complaint arise, please contact us using our 'Contact Us' page or email email@example.com We aim to respond to complaints within 5 working days.
3. Terms and conditions of purchase
3.1 Termination and Cancellation
Eugene's Lab or you may terminate your Account. If we terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
If Eugene's Lab terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will not be cancelled and will be dispatched.
Eugene's Lab reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
3.2 Goods, Pricing and Availability
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from us correspond to the actual Goods, Eugene's Lab is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether.
Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, variety and other features of the Goods that you are purchasing.
Eugene's Lab does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications may be provided on the Website however these may not take into account sales that have taken place during your visit to the web site.
All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Eugene's Lab reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Eugene's Lab processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
VAT is not included on the prices on our website, as, being a new, small, sole-trader business, we are not yet required to register for VAT and are not allowed to collect VAT. We therefore cannot provide VAT receipts or a VAT registration number. Should things go well and our turnover reach the VAT threshold, or if we decide to register voluntarily, then we may need to alter the prices on our website and may then start charging and collecting VAT.
We aim to dispatch orders as soon as we can, but dispatch may take up to 3 days. You will receive a dispatch email confirmation once items are in the post.
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery after items are dispatched.
If we receive no communication from you, within 3 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
We are unable to ship internationally at this time and only ship to UK registered addresses via Royal Mail.
3.4 Returns Policy
Eugene's Lab aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 14 days to arrange collection and return. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact us within 28 days to arrange collection and return. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Eugene's Lab within 10 days and arrange collection and return. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Eugene's Lab within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason. Goods returned for this reason must be unopened and unused.
If you wish to return Goods to Eugene's Lab for any of the above reasons, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org or check eugeneslab.com/contact-us for up to date and alternative methods of arranging the return of Goods and to make the appropriate arrangements. All Goods returned must be sent using a signed for form of delivery.
Eugene's Lab reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The fact that the goods may contain cosmetics items which, when unsealed, cannot be re-sold
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
Copyright © 2020 Eugene Lynch - All Rights Reserved.
Eugene Lynch trading as Eugene's Lab is based in London, UK.
Powered by GoDaddy